2008年5月19日 星期一

HouseofCoffeebean in the China blogger Top 300

While lots of bloggers stopped blogging,
this result inspired me to keep on sharing by blog.

I keep posting things that suddenly happens,
I keep posting things that in my dreams,
I keep posting things that my interests,
and I keep seeking another bloggers that inspired me, too.

I am not thinking of any awards,
prize or honour, but dream is always beautiful.




**Above: China Blogger TOP 300 (Click picture to enlarge)




**House of Coffeebean is No:294(Click picture to enlarge)

4 則留言:

匿名 提到...

Congratz ya!
I never thought of stopping my blog but i had yet to find balance between my work and drawing. My daily job has taken up most of my time. i wonder if the same problem exist in bloggers that draw about their daily life.

古墓街第7号當鋪 提到...

Congatulation.=)
It inspires me to blog hard too
Thanks for posting such information

WaiHon 提到...

fishymoonie,
yes, our dreams pushing us ahead,
and dunt be lazy to draw for us.

jeromefo,
welcome. and keep your hard work!!

Kai-Foong Kok 郭继锋 提到...

我便是其中一个快退去的blogger。看到没人气,写得就自然没力气了。可是在朋友的婚礼(是的,好多聚餐都是因为有人结婚),碰上很久不见的朋友,他们总是问我怎么最近不写blog了。还是有点温馨啦。