2008年6月4日 星期三

NUFFNANG Makes Me Lift Up to 663 Place Among The 6000 Popular Bloggers in TOP Bloggers.com Billboard

From the beginning, I hosted a blog just to share my feels or opinions to other readers.
But sometimes we felt lonely of a few visitors and wondered why.

For my blogging aim, we want more and more readers or listener so we blog every day even every minutes. That’s a kind of fun!

Since I posted a TRUE STORY in NUFFNANG’s INNIT , I became little famous these two days. I say so because Nuffnang fellows crowded to read my blog and some left their commens, too.

Big Surprise!
I found my blog just an hour ago, it was listed at 663 place among the other 6000 bloggers in TOP-Bloggers.com Billboard.(Click picture to enlarge)


Below is the details.

This is a great reward indeed for I recently attracted more readers around the world.
It is encouraging me to keep on blogging.

Note: If you are interested, also enter you blog into the list, but THIS IS A CHINESE WEBSITE.

沒有留言: