2009年4月13日 星期一

Your world. Your classroom




Learning should be fun and memorable!


My wife took this photo of me and my 4 year-old son in a children playpark.


Before this photo section, my little son didn't tired of playing. I was bored and grabed my book to read a while. An idea came out from my brain. I asked my wife to take photo of me.(I am so serious!)




While my wife ready to take photo, my little son ran to me from a distance.


So, the situation was changed. My mind told me that learning should be shared to others. And learning should be everywhere even in our wonderlands!!


Finally, this memorable moment has been a sweet history among us!



NOTE (with link) :
Thanks to WAWASAN OPEN UNIVERSITY for organising this such great and meaningful contest. It inspires me thinking positively and creative about learning.

沒有留言: