Bomb CD, MP3, MP4, But I Killed Classic Cassette Player Too

Boom Box - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever
(Click the picture to view the website)

Fully Sense of Black Humor
I choose this Tee shirt as my most favourite of this week. The designer have killed my heart for this nightmare illustration.

I see the character put up the Classic Cassette Player to defend himself as a crazy fan. But to the end story, will he be saved or burned up together?

This is truely sad and proud feeling that I have.

My previous Threadless Tee Shirt Review links:
1 2010: The Monster Year
2 2010: Make Your Slogan Worths $500 (UK dollar)
3 One of the Million Talented Tee Shirt Designer: Lim Heng Swee (Msia)
4 The Battle is Symbol of Life
5 Mickey Mouse Fans should love this!

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi

i am trying to insert a [url=http://www.getapoll.com/]pol[/url]l intro this forum and i can't add the code from the page to this forum.
Is there a tutorial so i can add a poll?
i wan't to make a financial poll to know which services are better to apply payday loans or [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]bad credit loans[/url]

thanks
caksiodissiot

Popular Posts