2010年4月6日 星期二

The Black Cat is Simple But Classic for Every Time

I Got Another Whale - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

This is the reprint Tee from Threadless on the first week of April.
I am so love the cat for its evil eyes and angel fur.

Another interesting point that I have seen on this Classic reprint Tee is the body saiz makes this illustration changes into different meanings. The Cat became huge on fat body, the cat became thin on tall body and the cat became adoreble on small body.



The designer, Chow Hon Lam who is one of my favourite and unforgetable Tee Artist, I belive he is also from Malaysia, same with Lim Heng Swee.
And for his oustanding talent, he was awarded so many prizes since 2007, see the records here.

A chat with Chow Hon Lam **Interview by Rachel Gottesman

2 則留言:

Ken Wooi 提到...

cute shirt =)

WaiHon 提到...

Yes. Do you have your own threadless Tee??